Traffic Will Be Restricted in Astana in connection with the Football Match of UEFA Europe League to be Held
“Astana Arena” stadium will host an international football match of UEFA Europe League between “Astana” (Kazakhstan) and “APOEL” (Cyprus) teams.
In this regard, since 8 pm traffic will be limited on Kabanbai Batyr and Turan avenues in the section from Kerei Zhanibek Khandar Street to Hussein Bin Talal Street. The restriction will be valid until the end of the event. It is recommended to use alternative bypass route: along Mang?l?k Yel Street (former Orynbor Street). Football match fans will be picked up and delivered to the stadium from 8 pm to five points by special buses (shuttles) starting from the following addresses:
1) from the parking lot near “Kazakhstan” Sports Facility (on Kazhymukan Str.).;
2) near “Hazrat Sultan” mosque (on Koshkarbayev Ave.);
3) near “Nur Astana” mosque;
4) from the parking lot near the capital’s circus (parking lot on Korgalzhyn Highway).
5) from the parking lot near Munaitpassov Stadium (on Kenessary Str.)
The specified shuttle buses will be provided to the parking lot and Astana Arena Stadium bus stop on Kabanbai Batyr Ave. for the return routes.
The Local Police Service of Astana DIA is requesting the drivers to abandon cars in favor of public transport. Residents who are planning to make a trip to the area of the Astana International Airport, and residents of the nearby settlements should plan their routes in accordance with the traffic restrictions.
Source: Akimat of Astana