President of Kazakhstan signed decree on maintaining the size of remuneration of civil servants
“I HEREBY ORDER:
1. To approve the amendments and additions that are made to certain decrees of the President of Kazakhstan.
2. To the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) to ensure the preservation of the salaries of civil servants whose positions and categories of posts have been transformed or changed in accordance with this Decree;
2) to take other measures arising from this Decree.
3. This Decree is put into effect upon expiration of one month from the date of signing”, the text of the Decree reads.
Source: Kazakhstan 2050