Number of documents signed in Tashkent at SCO meeting of prime ministers
The meeting of the SCO Council of Heads of Government took place today in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
During the event, a number of documents were signed:
1. Framework agreement between the governments of the SCO member states on the formation of an integrated transport management system.
2. Memorandum between the customs services of the SCO member states on the mutual integration of national transit systems.
3. Memorandum of Understanding between the SCO and the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
4. Memorandum of Understanding between the SCO Secretariat and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (ECE).
In addition, following the meeting, the participants made the following decisions:
1. On the report of the SCO Secretariat on the progress of the implementation of the Multilateral Trade and Economic Cooperation Program of the SCO member states.
2. On the SCO financial report on the implementation of the Organization’s budget for 2018.
3. On the budget of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization for 2020.
4. On the report of the Commission of External Auditors of the SCO member states on conducting an external audit of the financial and economic activities of the SCO permanent bodies.
5. On support of the activities of the permanent bodies of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
6. On approval of the new version of the Program of Multilateral Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Member States.
7. On approval of the plan for the implementation of the SCO Member States Cooperation Program on Food Security.
8. On approval of the concept of interaction between the railway administrations of the SCO member states in the field of railway transport.
9. On the preparation of a concept for cooperation between the SCO member states on the development of remote and rural territories in the digital age and an action plan for its implementation.
10. On the approval of the regulations of the consortium of SCO economic think tanks.
Source: Kyrgyz National News Agency