In order to increase the productivity of Kyrgyzstan’s dairy sector, the Dairy Sector Crediting Project has been developed, the Ministry of Finance of the republic said.
Thus, the program will increase the number of cattle for milk production.
The loan is granted to:
– Agricultural producers – up to KGS 500 thousand.
– For private farms – up to KGS 1 million.
The credit is provided under the following conditions:
– at 6% per annum;
– financial sanctions – 12% per annum;
– loans of up to KGS 150 thousand are provided with a “guarantee”.
– term – up to 36 months;
– with a grace period of 9 months for the principal repayment;
– with quarterly repayment.
Source: Kyrgyz National News Agency