Measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in Atyrau and Kyzylorda regions
Measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infections in Kyzylorda and Atyrau regions were discussed at a press conference at the Central Communications Service today. According to Deputy Akim of Atyrau region Bakhytgul Khamenova, 2 modular hospitals have been built. According to the deputy akim of Kyzylorda region Balzhan Shamenova, 72.7% of the population is covered by 1 component of the vaccine in the region. More in the material of the correspondent of Strategy2050.kz.
Epidemic situation in Atyrau region
According to Deputy Akim of Atyrau region Bakhytgul Khamenova, COVID-19 coronavirus infection has been detected in 49,500 people in the region since the beginning of the epidemic. Of these, 98 new cases were registered in the last 24 hours.
“During this period, 93% of patients recovered. The incidence of coronavirus infections has decreased by 5.6 times over the past month, ”he said.
According to him, 2078 infectious and 508 quarantine places have been created in the region this year. However, due to the increase in morbidity since July 1, 934 infectious beds were launched from the reserve in the region, and the total number of infectious beds in the region was 3012.
“However, on September 16, the incidence was reduced to 2,352 due to the decline. A reserve infectious hospital for 624 beds has been developed in the region, 40 of them are resuscitation beds, 144 infectious beds for children have been prepared, ”Bakhytgul Khamenova said.
He also noted that currently 518 patients are being treated at the infectious diseases hospital. The bed load in the region is 22%.
Measures to combat and prevent the epidemic in Atyrau:
1. 2 modular infectious diseases hospitals for 200 beds were built and put into operation in Atyrau and Kulsary to provide high quality medical care to patients.
2. The material and technical base of medical organizations is significantly strengthened at the expense of national, local and sponsorship. For example, in the third wave, medical organizations of the region had 104 HF devices, today their number has reached 274.
3. 66 ambulances and 5 mobile medical complexes were purchased to provide timely medical care to the population.
4. In order to further improve emergency care in the region is supplemented by a car and 5 mobile medical complexes.
5. Centralized oxygen stations are connected to 8 medical organizations to reduce the time of transportation of oxygen cylinders by medical organizations, ensure safety and provide timely care to patients. Before the outbreak, there was only one oxygen station in the region.
Epidemiological situation in Kyzylorda region
Deputy akim of Kyzylorda region Balzhan Shamenova noted that currently Kyzylorda region is located in the “yellow zone”. According to him, 17,247 infected people have been registered in the region, 91% of them have recovered. According to the results of 2020, 3392 people were registered with coronavirus infection, and the number of registered patients from January 1 this year to date is 13 855.
“Currently, the number of infectious beds is 1,160, including 135 resuscitation beds, and today the workload is 30%,” he said.
According to him, if the epidemiological situation worsens, it is possible to increase the number of beds in infectious and pharmaceutical hospitals to 3,200. He also noted that the modular hospital, the construction of which began in 2020, has been launched.
“There are 6 oxygen extraction stations in operation. There is a 2-month supply of medicines, necessary medical personnel and equipment to fight against coronavirus infection, ”Balzhan Shamenova said.
According to him, 11 PCRs have been launched. Also, in order to form collective immunity in the region, 72.7% of 401 thousand people able to be vaccinated with 1 component of the vaccine, ie 291,237 people were vaccinated. 60.7% or 243,425 people are covered by the 2 components of the vaccine.
Soure: Kazakhtan 2050