Kazakhstan successfully uses space technology in the development of domestic production
It should be noted that these samples are being developed to expand the technical end-user access to products and services of space systems. At present, a number of works have been already made:
– Experimental models of navigation equipment for users using the signals of global navigation satellite systems “GLONASS” and “the GPS” were developed;
– Work on the development of differential stations (DS) for the domestic satellite navigation has been done;
– A pilot batch of DS, which are installed on the territory of Kazakhstan and function in high-precision satellite navigation system was produced;
– A pilot sample of an emergency call system for road traffic accidents in the framework of the decision of heads of governments of the countries of the Customs Union was developed;
– Work on the development of the electronic monitoring system supervised entities within the framework of public-private partnership (PPP) was performed.
The use of its own development in the production of space technology will create prerequisites of technical independence of Kazakhstan in the industry.
Source: The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan