EIGC meeting in Moscow, attended by Kyrgyz PM Abylgaziev
The regular meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council (EIGC) meeting with the participation of Kyrgyzstan’s Prime Minister Mukhammedkalyi Abylgaziev has begun yesterday, Oct. 25.
The meeting took place at the Skolkovo Innovation Center in Moscow.
Note that one of the agenda item is the issue of Russia’s introduction of restrictions on remittances by individuals in Kyrgyzstan.
Within the framework of the meeting it is planned to hold talks in narrow and extended formats.
There are 8 issues on the agenda of the EAEU heads of government meeting:
1. The draft declaration on the occasion of the entry into force of the Agreement on Trade and Economic Cooperation between the Eurasian Economic Union and its member states, on the one hand, and the People’s Republic of China, on the other, of May 17, 2018;
2. On signing of the Free Trade Zone Agreement between the Eurasian Economic Union and its member states, on the one hand, and the Republic of Serbia, on the other;
3. On of the Procedure for interaction between the competence centers of the Eurasian Economic Union member states and the Eurasian Economic Commission within the framework of the implementation of the Union’s digital agenda;
4. On signing the Agreement on the peculiarities of operations with precious metals and gems within the Eurasian Economic Union;
5. On the plan of measures to promote jewelry products of the Eurasian Economic Union member states to the markets of third countries;
6. On signing of the Agreement on measures, aimed at unification of breeding and tribal work with farm animals in the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union;
7. On uniform application of the concept of “manufacturer’s authorized person” in relation to persons authorized by a foreign manufacturer;
8. On the time and venue of the next meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council.
As a result, a number of documents are planned to be signed.
Source: Kyrgyz National News Agency