CAFES, CANTEENS AND HOTELS TO START WORKING ON MAY 18 IN KAZAKHSTAN
Today the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of the Coronavirus, chaired by Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Yeraly Tugzhanov, has made a number of specific decisions aimed at economic recovery and ensuring employment, Strategy2050.kz reports with reference to primeminister.kz.
- Starting from May 13, 2020, Kazakhstan launches domestic flights with Shymkent, Aktau, Uralsk, Zhezkazgan, Balkhash, Urdzhar and Zaissan.
- From May 18, 2020 the following activities will be allowed:
– hotel complexes;
– catering facilities with a capacity of up to 30 seats;
– catering facilities operating outdoors with summer areas in accordance with sanitary requirements.
- Since May 18, 2020, religious worship objects will resume operating in compliance with sanitary standards, with no more than 30% of the total usable area being filled.
- Starting June 1, Kazakhstan is planning to launch a phased resumption of the internal rail service, taking into account the requirements of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor for Transport. Ticket sales will begin on May 15, 2020.
The issues of Kazakhstanis’ evacuation from abroad have been also considered.
Source: Kazakhtan 2050