Bishkek to host International Universal Exhibition-Fair
On Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2019 the Kyrgyz capital will host 27th Bishkek 2019 International Universal Exhibition-Fair. The event is organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic (CCI) and the Bishkek Mayor’s Office. More than 30 domestic and foreign companies will present their products at the Exhibition.
Main sections of the Exhibition:
– Light industry;
– Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages;
– Machine building, spare parts and equipment;
– Banking technologies, equipment and services;
– Telecommunications and information technologies;
– Employment services in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad;
– Perfume and cosmetic products;
– Dry cleaning and laundry equipment and cleaning equipment, etc.
Note that the Exhibition activity is one of the priority directions of Kyrgyzstan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Chamber acts as the organizer of exhibitions both in the country and abroad.
Recently, a group of Kyrgyz businessmen has returned from Germany, where the ANUGA international exhibition took place. Each entrepreneur returned with a profitable result for his company, which once again confirms the importance of participation and presentation of his products at international exhibitions.
An exhibition of honey, where 9 successful exporters will present their best products, to be held as part of Bishkek 2019.
Source: Kyrgyz National News Agency