Bakytzhan Sagintayev holds a meeting of the National Commission on Modernization on implementing the Nation Plan “100 concrete steps”
Today at Ukimet Uyi Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the National Commission on Modernization under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on implementing the Nation Plan “100 concrete steps”.
The meeting summed up the interim results of implementing the Plan of the Nation in the first half of this year.
The meeting was addressed by:
– Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption K. Kozhamzharov on the reform Formation of a professional government machine
– Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration T. Donakov on the reform Ensuring the Rule of Law
– Minister of National Economy T. Suleimenov on the reform Industrialization and Economic Growth
– Head of the Internal policy Department of the Presidential Administration A. Balayeva on the reform Identity and Unity
– Deputy Chairman of the Senate of the Parliament B. Beknazarov on the reform Formation of an Accountable State
The National Commission on Modernization under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan was formed by Decree of the Head of State on April 30, 2015, in order to implement institutional reforms, further modernize Kazakh society and the state.
Source: Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan