18 candidates applied for participation in the parliamentary elections under a single-mandate system
The Central Commission for Elections and Referendums received 18 applications from candidates (in the order of self-nomination) about their intention to run in the elections of deputies of the Jogorku Kenesh, which will be held on November 28.
A written notification of participation in the elections of deputies of the JK KR was received from candidates (in the order of self-nomination):
1.Sariev Akylbek Ablabekovich
2. Maliev Arslanbek Kasymakunovich,
3. Dursunov Atamsha Latifvich,
4. Ibraimov Sanzhar Kubanychbekovich,
5. Seitkazieva Anasha Toktosunovich,
6. Tanabaev Nurlan Isamidinovich,
7. Kurmanov Bayysh Zhantaevich,
8. Altynbekova Aibek,
9. Arlanbekov Aktilek Nurlanbekovich,
10. Nasirova Abdijalil Zhusupovich,
11. Isaev Kanat Kedeikanovich,
12. Tologonov Bakyt Talantovich,
13. Alymzhanov Aibek Orozbekovich,
14. Shaimkulov Manas Kanybekovich,
15. Bekmuratov Baimurat Asatovich,
16. Talipova Nurali Orozalievich,
17. Usupov Tilek Sabyrovich,
18. Kebekbaev Sabyraly Toychuevich.
The CEC reminds, according to the constitutional Law “On elections of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic and deputies of the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic”, the nomination of candidates for deputies in single-mandate constituencies begins from the day of the official publication of the list of constituencies and ends 45 calendar days before voting day, i.e. until 18:00 on October 13, 2021.
Nomination of a candidate for deputies in a single-mandate constituency by self-nomination is made by a candidate submitting an application to the CEC of the Kyrgyz Republic on his intention to run as a candidate in this constituency.
A candidate can only be nominated in one constituency.
To register a candidate for deputy in a single-mandate constituency in the CEC of the Kyrgyz Republic, documents must be submitted no later than 40 calendar days before election day, i.e. until 18.00 October 18, 2021.
Source: Kyrgyz National News Agency